Thursday, October 21, 2010

How I shop for supplies for the best results.

Oh, you know what I mean.??? How many times do we love and buy supplies that we find and then we have them stuck in our storage boxes for months and even for years? So finally I have developed kind of technique with my supplies' shopping. Being an impulsive buyer in general I trained myself to buy beads and stone only if I definitely imagine where and how I am going to use it. Also reading description and check sizing help a lot too.
So last time when I shopped for lampwork glass beads which I love the most, I saw a set of lampwork glass on ArtBeads website which surprisingly works so good for both copper and silver. Black metallic side of these beads complement my sterling silver pieces while yellow amber works so perfect in my oxidized copper jewelry. That was a good buy and had my new jewelry pieces finished on the next day.


Disclosure: I received the products from http://artbeads.com/ free of charge and I have not been paid for my endorsement of the products and I have honestly reviewed their products .

No comments: